Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Boag

NFL 2019

36 posts in this topic

On 12/20/2019 at 2:22 PM, Jag said:

This year SUCKED!  It was supposed to be our time.  The Bills?  WTF.

ditto

On 12/23/2019 at 5:42 AM, Dunnar said:

ditto

I was pretty close with my predictions except the Bills actually making the playoffs.  Browns have to fire Kitchens and hire someone like Mike McCarthey, then trade OBJ.

On 12/24/2019 at 3:11 PM, Lasraik said:

I was pretty close with my predictions except the Bills actually making the playoffs.  Browns have to fire Kitchens and hire someone like Mike McCarthey, then trade OBJ.

There will be new problems.  The organization is terrible.  It breeds incompetence.  Like the Bears have done with QB's for generations, the Browns do it with the coaching staff.

Honestly, I have no idea what the Browns should do. Can't fire coaches every year. On the other hand, they underachieved and he seems to have lost the team. 

The draft picks and free agent picks didn't work out very well but I really don't want to switch GMs.

Wish we could get a new owner,  he's terrible.

I thought the Browns would fire their coach.  But now we are GM shopping.  This endless cycle of system reboots has to stop.

Our owner is terrible and there is nothing we can do except hope that we get lucky.  Meanwhile we're at 30+ years of sucking and counting.

I get being loyal but damn if the Browns aren't maybe the worst franchise in all of everything.  Rough Rough.

Dallas really underachieved this year and now we are looking for a new coach.  And not sure what they are going to do with our QB since he still hasn't signed a new contract.

1 hour ago, Jag said:

I feel like Jason Garret would lose really well in Clevland.

That was funny.  Well played!

Jag and Boag like this

He would really get your team up to speed on clapping.

Well we hired Mike McCarthy.  Not sure what to think about him.   

Sooooooo ....

The Kansas City Chiefs and the San Fransisco 49ers will be playing in the Superbowl.  But perhaps the most anticipated question is ... how will the New England Patriots cheat to win it again this time?

Edited by Elovia
Jag and Boag like this