Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ChuckWagonMTG

Gaslands

6 posts in this topic

Has anyone here played the table top game Gaslands? It warhammer style play with cars in a post-apocalyptic world. But the best part is that it uses matchbox cars! And there is no "uniform" design, so your imagination is the limit! I may have went a bit overboard buying cars and parts, but I have enough to make 2 armies. And all that with the rules book, I'll only have about $70 wrapped up in everything!

Not heard of it. Only just starting out in the boardgame world, with my son being only 10. Played and really enjoyed Forbidden Island. It doesn't cause arguments so much as you play cooperatively to beat the game.

15 hours ago, ChuckWagonMTG said:

Has anyone here played the table top game Gaslands? It warhammer style play with cars in a post-apocalyptic world. But the best part is that it uses matchbox cars! And there is no "uniform" design, so your imagination is the limit! I may have went a bit overboard buying cars and parts, but I have enough to make 2 armies. And all that with the rules book, I'll only have about $70 wrapped up in everything!

Haven't tried it, but for a table top game all that for $70 isn't bad!

So, After readying the rulebook and creating my first few cars, I can say that this game is absolutely nuts! The rules are written in a way that you can add or subtract rules to fit your groups playstyle without infringing on the functionality of the game. And, the cars are INSANELY fun to build. Here are a few that I am working on. This is a 2 car team, one being the racer and one being the enforcer. The paint isn't done yet though.IMG_20191114_192449.thumb.jpg.c196e1245bf4cc5c349e4b3d9a744e86.jpgIMG_20191114_192509.thumb.jpg.61464c612dd7cf76aba13149f89329b5.jpg

Pasanda likes this