Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elovia

A Plague Tale: Innocence

3 posts in this topic

The subject game just fell onto my radar and I hadn't heard anything about it before I saw it available now over at GoG.  Reading the comments seems to indicate this has been around on Steam for a few months and was well received.  Hard to tell whether it is a console port from just the game trailers.

Some of you may be interested in this.  If you have played, what are your thoughts?  Is it an on-rails experience, a "walking" narrative with puzzles, or something else?  GoG suggests it is an Action Adventure Stealth game, but I'm not seeing it quite yet.

It's an on rails walking with narrative :) That seriously describes it best.

I think i'm on the last, or almost the last baddie in the game. I put it down about 4 months ago and haven't picked it up again since. The games i OK. Very atmospheric, delivering the feel of living in medieval France much as i would imagine it. It lacks population and centres around putting you against set pieces/puzzles to work through. 

When you run out of other games, this would be a decent distraction for 10-20 hours play. 

YMWNV

Elovia likes this

11 hours ago, Pasanda said:

When you run out of other games, this would be a decent distraction for 10-20 hours play.

So a long weekend for me, maybe slightly more depending on how deeply the game engrosses.  A lot less if it doesn't capture my attention.  :) 

Edited by Elovia