Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pasanda

Your best present?

10 posts in this topic

What was your best present received this Christmas?

Easy one for me. My wife gives me vouchers for a night to myself. She usually takes Fin away to see her mother, and i watch films and play games at whatever volume i choose. I got two of those. I find the best thing being 24 hours with no responsibilities.

 

What was your best pressie?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Nice one ... or is that two?

Not to one-up on you, but my gift this year was big. Very big.  I'm not in a position to explain any more at the moment, but I expect I'll be able to update everyone in the next week or two with better details.

Let the speculation begin.  I won't be dissapointed with whatever you come up with, I'm sure (at least from an entertainment perspective).

Edited by Elovia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Now that I am single, lots of things have changed.  I did not bring a single Christmas decoration with me ... by choice.

My holiday decorations consisted of me buying a single, 4 inch pre lit tree.

For Christmas, my son got me a Darth Vader ornament to put on the tree.  He's turning out to be a thoughtful, sweet young man.

@Elovia - I'm going to go with Jelly of the month club.  It's the gift that keeps giving all year long!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you sure you meant 4 inch tree and not 4 foot? Surely the DV ornament would be just as big as the tree!!!

 

Elovia, you have me guessing. Is there a new woman in your life who likes her pies? Have you had another of those macho Alaskan ice-trucks? A polar bear cub? My one and only serious guess is a 65 inch OLED TV.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Pasanda said:

Are you sure you meant 4 inch tree and not 4 foot? Surely the DV ornament would be just as big as the tree!!!

You are correct, that would be a 4 foot tree.  Nice catch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Dunnar said:

You are correct, that would be a 4 foot tree.  Nice catch

No worries. It's alway a bit of a problem being corrected for my 6 foot penis. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Right ... so the gift turned out to be somewhat bittersweet; it was a day-long, deep-sea fishing expedition off the coast of the Hawaiian Island of Maui.  Unfortunately, we didn't catch anything, but it was a pleasant boat ride for six hours.  My wife and sister colluded to give this to me and my son.  Side benefits included avoiding sub-zero temperatures at home last week.  More to come in the Travel sub-forum when I have time to collect and reflect on my thoughts.

 

Pasanda and Boag like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Elovia said:

Right ... so the gift turned out to be somewhat bittersweet; it was a day-long, deep-sea fishing expedition off the coast of the Hawaiian Island of Maui.  Unfortunately, we didn't catch anything, but it was a pleasant boat ride for six hours.  My wife and sister colluded to give this to me and my son.  Side benefits included avoiding sub-zero temperatures at home last week.  More to come in the Travel sub-forum when I have time to collect and reflect on my thoughts.

 

Catching a fish would have been great, but just the 1 on 1 time for a trip like that is a gift in itself.  Thailand wasn't that great, but the trip was fantastic.

Dunnar, Elovia and Pasanda like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's one helluva present. Sorry you didn't catch anything, but it's all about the journey right?

Elovia likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0