Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jag

This is why we NEED medical marijuana

8 posts in this topic

I have no problem with a demonstrated need.  I have a problem with recreational users abusing the system in coordination with "medical professionals" who falsely certify a need solely to satisfy a want.  Prescriptions for medical use should undergo more rigorous scrutiny with commensurate penalty for falsification of need.

Posted (edited)

Recreational users are ALWAYS the problem when it comes to marijuana.  The problem you stated goes FAR beyond marijuana.  It extends to many, many medications and shadey providers.

Edited by Jag

It's funny. A petition to Ohio to make being a Browns or Bengals fan a qualifying condition for medijane.

Which may or may not make any sense to you. It's a 'murican football thing. 

Posted (edited)

<--- did not read the link

That said, my state recently legalized recreational use, fwiw.

Edited by Elovia

15 hours ago, Pasanda said:

Web page not available in the UK.

COLUMBUS, Ohio— Bengals and Browns fans are used to disappointment. A petition sent to the Ohio State Medical Board is asking for help.

According to the medical board, they’ve received 28 petitions for qualifying conditions for medical marijuana treatment. Among those: being a Bengals or Browns fan.

The board will meet on February 12 to discuss the petitions. The committee will decide which petitions will be considered. A final vote is expected this summer.

It's a real story from a local news outlet in Ohio.

Sorry, i should have said, i can read it through the VPN, but others may not so...