MTGMTB

NFL 2020

5 posts in this topic

Alright peeps, the draft is this weekend. I know the 'Rona is supposed to cut back the season, but it's time for a 2020 thread. 

So, thoughts on the draft so far? I'm happy with my Broncos drafting Juedy.

We also apparently have 3 picks in round 3. 

My Browns took an O Tackle.  I am always good drafting oLine.  Little disconcerting that we draft someone to play left tackle that played right tackle ... thats the Browns way.

Couple of points

Why was the Giants GM wearing a mask in his house?

This did nothing but solidify my opinion that Goodell is a complete buffoon.  It blows my mind that he doesnt prepare and learn the names of the players hes going to announce.  And why the hell does he have to look at his index cards after every word?  I could keep going ...

I spent 4 years watching Arnette (CB, Ohio St, went to the Raiders) ... he was not a first round pick.

Kingsbury is the only one that got his home set up right.  Bengals GM looked like he was shoved into a corner.

I'm not even certain we will have an NFL season, at least not a full season.  It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

4 hours ago, Dunnar said:

Why was the Giants GM wearing a mask in his home?

I spent 4 years watching Arnette (CB, Ohio St, went to the Raiders) ... he was not a first round pick.

Me, my dad, my uncle and my roommate all made fun of the Giants GM when he came on screen wearing his mask inside his house. 

Dallas got a steal in round 1 with CeeDee and round 2 looks promising.  Not sure about round 3.

Jerry does it right with the 250 million dollar ship for his hideout.