Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jazz

Stardew Valley

128 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Mine is more succinct. :P

Slow day at work, or are you just in the mood to pick a fight?

Back on topic ... the carrots in Stardew Valley are orange.

[edit]  I kid, I kid ... there are no carrots in Stardew Valley.  Didn't take the bait.  /disappoint

Edited by Elovia

On 20/07/2017 at 5:40 PM, Jag said:

I think that is overdoing it a bit, don't you?

All content, information and opinions (collectively, the “Material”) presented on the Kitchen Table MTG Discussion Board at www.kitchentablemtg.com (the “Discussion Board”) by Jag are those of Jag  and not Kitchentablemtg.  This disclaimer applies to (a) all postings to the Kitchentablemtg Discussion Board and (b) both authors of posts to the Discussion Board and readers of the Discussion Board.
Jag disclaims all liability for and does not guarantee the reliability, completeness, accuracy, timeliness or currency of the material presented on the Discussion Board. The material is published “as is”, and does not represent the official views and opinions of Kitchentablemtg.  You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Kitchentablemtg and its principals, employees, contractors, suppliers, and agents harmless from any and all claims and/or demands, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party in connection with or arising out of (a) any use or misuse by you (or anyone using your account) of the Discussion Board;  (b) any act or omission to act by you related to the Discussion Board or any Material, or (c) harm of any kind caused to any third party in any way involving the Discussion Board or any Material.
Any reliance upon the Material presented on these forums shall be at User’s own risk. Kitchentablemtg has no obligation to and does not regularly review the substance of the content posted by Jag on these forums and is therefore not responsible for any of such content. Kitchentablemtg merely provides a space for its users to express and exchange their own opinions.

You do realise we now all expect you to include this in your signature from now on as a legal requirement?

On 20/07/2017 at 6:26 PM, Elovia said:

Mine is more succinct. :P

Slow day at work, or are you just in the mood to pick a fight?

Back on topic ... the carrots in Stardew Valley are orange.

[edit]  I kid, I kid ... there are no carrots in Stardew Valley.  Didn't take the bait.  /disappoint

I only just read it.  You edited too soon considering it was a weekend and ruined your chance at confusing me.