Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lasraik

"Do you want these?"

11 posts in this topic

A family member came to me today and said, "you still play this game right?  You want these cards?  Bought them a long time ago on craigslist and don't want them anymore.  If you don't want them I'm going to throw them away."  

So before I knew it I had an open booster box of Return to Ravnica, a fat pack, a starter pack box and 5 white card boxes to add to my collection.  Started going threw the RTR box first and sorted those.   

20160705_150446.jpg

The rest were from a bunch of different sets: Zendikar, Avacyn Restored, Dark Ascension, Innistrad, M13, M12, Mirrodin Besieged, Darksteel and a few others sprinkled in.   Didn't sort the rest of the commons and uncommons but here are some rares I pulled from the boxes:

20160705_173402.jpg20160705_184305.jpg20160705_184054.jpg

Who else has been given a bunch of cards they didn't expect from friends or family?  How did it turn out?

That's awesome man! Those are some really good finds! Snapcaster Mage especially!

You should offload that Akroma's Memorial and Utvara Hellkite. Terrible terrible cards. I'll take them off your hands for you, you don't want them ;)

Nice loot.  I've gotten a small pile here and there but nothing that big. Any decks you plan on building with these?

11 hours ago, JesGolbez said:

Wow, lucky SOB. Some real value in there, and lots of fodder for more casual decks :P

Fodder for more bad casual decks :)

11 hours ago, BlutEntropy said:

Yeah I want them.

I'll trade you this box of marmite cereal for them.

They wanted milk, too.

4 hours ago, MTGZuby said:

That's awesome man! Those are some really good finds! Snapcaster Mage especially!

You should offload that Akroma's Memorial and Utvara Hellkite. Terrible terrible cards. I'll take them off your hands for you, you don't want them ;)

Sad thing is I just traded for a set of Utvara Hellkites for my Dragon deck.  

2 hours ago, Abaddon said:

Nice loot.  I've gotten a small pile here and there but nothing that big. Any decks you plan on building with these?

A few, will probably sell, trade or give a few away but I'm throwing around a few ideas my little brain

20 hours ago, Lasraik said:

They wanted milk, too.

Marmite and milk? What are you American and don't know what marmite is?

On 7/7/2016 at 6:55 AM, BlutEntropy said:

Marmite and milk? What are you American and don't know what marmite is?

TBH never heard of it, had to google what it was.  Thought you were talking about cereal lol

Also found a foil Lingering Souls.  Will be a nice addition to that Spirit deck Ill put together one day

1 hour ago, Lasraik said:

TBH never heard of it, had to google what it was.  Thought you were talking about cereal lol

Also found a foil Lingering Souls.  Will be a nice addition to that Spirit deck Ill put together one day

Yeah You'd like marmite.

It tastes like when I bring my vintage deck over to play against a casual.

On 7/9/2016 at 10:51 AM, BlutEntropy said:

Yeah You'd like marmite.

It tastes like when I bring my vintage deck over to play against a casual.

That doesn't sound good at all