Lasraik

We got a mention on Daily MTG!

24 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, LiberatedKarn said:

I've visited here a few times... but finally signed up after I saw it on dailymtg. 'bah ... lol 

seems like a friendly place to putz around and ask questions and get feedback... 

I'm the toxic one, I'm calling it now.

No one else can be one.

Abaddon, Jeremy and Lasraik like this

4 hours ago, LiberatedKarn said:

I've visited here a few times... but finally signed up after I saw it on dailymtg. 'bah ... lol 

seems like a friendly place to putz around and ask questions and get feedback... 

Welcome aboard!

15 minutes ago, MTGZuby said:

Fresh meat

Congrats Las! That's awesome!

Thanks man, this made my day.  Hope you're doing OK

Jeremy and rainman like this

2 hours ago, Jeremy said:

Maybe we'll actually get to that 100 members.

Getting closer and closer...

Good work everyone, really cool to get a mention from the mothership. If only I had any time spare to actually play some magic lately, that would be great

Lasraik and Abaddon like this

4 hours ago, Jeremy said:

Maybe we'll actually get to that 100 members.

Yeah!  We are getting closer

7 minutes ago, milo bloom said:

And now I'm here!

Very glad to find a casual forum outside of reddit's r/magictcg. They can be a little.... intense.

Hello and welcome!  I couldnt handle the intensity there lol. 

9 hours ago, Aurian said:

Plus when there are too many people, it kinda turns into random chatter. Is nice to have a smaller but busy forum to go to :)

That's what I've always considered.  Getting that balalnce between a small tightly knit active group, vs. a small not so active group vs. a large group with too many people and problems

Jeremy likes this

The MaRo thought was interesting, and I'm glad he notices how poorly designed of a set it was... the mechanics (Rally) were meh, and Allies vs. Eldrazi, with appearances of the Jacetice League, was booooooooooring

Lasraik and Abaddon like this

On 7/14/2016 at 10:14 AM, Aurian said:

Plus when there are too many people, it kinda turns into random chatter. Is nice to have a smaller but busy forum to go to :)

Hope if it does get lots bigger we keep the convo friendly and the feel we have going if that makes any damn sense

6 hours ago, Jeremy said:

The Alli Medwin thing is interesting being in IT and have been into programming before. I recently read a lot of glassdoor.com reviews of WoTC and wow....it sounds like a terrible place to work.

Abaddon, Lasraik, JesGolbez and 1 other like this

Yup, low pay (They don't pay for relocation?), rigid management, politics...

WOTC is amazing at making games, but crappy when it comes to anything IT-related. They seem to be their own worst enemy, and probably should have outsourced MTGO like they did for Duels of the Planeswalkers.

Granted, MTG is very successful and is doing better and better each year, but WOTC has still missed the boat on so many opportunities. 

Jeremy, Abaddon and Lasraik like this

Even with Magic Duels the program is terrible. They explicitly said they won't fix bugs until a new set releases for Duels. That's insanity but if you're understaffed and under budget makes sense.

Abaddon and Lasraik like this