Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lasraik

Super Bowl 50

8 posts in this topic

Who you got winning today?

Hate to say but I think it's going to be the Panthers in a blowout.  Let's hope for a good game at least

FaerieNoel likes this

If the Broncos' D can hold up in the second half, they may be able to put together something, but I see them crumbling to too many 3-and-outs.

Peyton is terrible.  He was an anchor that the defense carried.  That D was awesome.

Mike Carey ... was wrong again.  Funny that we never saw him again.  But he was right.  I thought it was a catch.  Just funny because those official guys always seem to get it wrong.

Cam is a flat out bitch.  Was funny seeing him throw that temper tantrum at the end.  (https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CaqVCdZVIAAlmKJ.mp4)  And that backing off of the fumble is now on his permanent record.

And this guy ... what the hell?  A walking poop machine?

CaqNnd1W4AARhOB.jpg

I thought the Broncos D was good, but they were better than I thought.  My prediction was that it would be close but with consecutive 3 and outs the D would tire and the Panthers would win in the end.  Cam quit or he was not ready from the start.  I also feel the need to mention the panthers getting screwed hard by the refs, that was a catch, offsides on the missed fieldgoal, roughing the passer, uncalled PI, and more.  When I saw them not overturn the catch I knew there would be more to come.  None of that erases the guilt Cam should feel for not showing up and not playing hard when it mattered most.  Two fumbles inside your own 10?  Good job Broncos.

Xifaxin is almost 2k a bottle FYI.

Overall after the first quarter a pretty boring game.  The result was never really in doubt.