Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lasraik

Help Setting Up Our First Pauper Tournament

41 posts in this topic

On 9/25/2016 at 9:49 AM, MTGZuby said:

3. If you really wanted to do a cash prize could be a $10 gift card to amazon or something

You can get free $5 amazon gift cards off bing just for searching so there wouldnt even need to be much money put into it.

I can only say Xmage does not work on ever OS but cockatrice does. Xmage wont download correctly on any of my systems for some odd reason, I don't have the launcher in the download.

Lasraik likes this

On 9/29/2016 at 8:57 AM, BlutEntropy said:

You can get free $5 amazon gift cards off bing just for searching so there wouldnt even need to be much money put into it.

I can only say Xmage does not work on ever OS but cockatrice does. Xmage wont download correctly on any of my systems for some odd reason, I don't have the launcher in the download.

Because it's our first go-round I hesitate to have a money prize, we'll probably have issues getting it all setup.  Next time we'll vote on it, but the $5 gift card sounds great.

MTGZuby likes this

2 hours ago, Lasraik said:

Because it's our first go-round I hesitate to have a money prize, we'll probably have issues getting it all setup.  Next time we'll vote on it, but the $5 gift card sounds great.

You can say you'll donate $1 to the Blut Charity in the winners name, then give me that $1.

On 10/11/2016 at 11:26 AM, Lasraik said:

Let me know if you want to talk more about it. I'd be happy to help stream it and even commentate it and get some notice out there.

Lasraik likes this

On 10/13/2016 at 2:27 PM, MTGZuby said:

Let me know if you want to talk more about it. I'd be happy to help stream it and even commentate it and get some notice out there.

That would be sweet.  As of now we just need a couple more people to plan it out

17 hours ago, dommes89 said:
  1. Interested in ANY tournament :)
  2. Skype / MTGO / XMage
  3. Think gift cards are a good idea. (Maybe better: magiccardmarket / paypal)
  4. yes
  5. If it would be a XMage tournament (or something other you have to communicate): I have a Teamspeak Server we could use.

Awesome!   Thanks for offering your TS server.  Not sure if we would use something like Skype or Hangouts to communicate and organize that day.

One more person or so and Ill set a date and start an official sign up sheet

dommes89 likes this