Lasraik

Kaladesh Standard

17 posts in this topic

Such a change going from SOI/EM and into Kaladesh, mostly in terms of flavor.  How much do you expect Standard to change with Kaladesh coming in and CoCo rotating out?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Artifacts and eldrazi. Lots of 'em. Energy "farms," and LOTS of janky combo decks. I'm looking forward to it. 

 

 

Also, VEHICLES. Lots of them. And the new big 11-drop. Yeah, this guy

Metalwork Colossus Kaladesh Spoilers MTG

Anyone else excited for SKY-FREAKIN-WHALES?!!?! I mean, seriously take a look at this AEtherpunk! Magic+Steampunk!

Lasraik likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How it will work with Eldrazi will be exciting to see.  Maybe an Eldrazi season is upon us.

Infinite Thopters

thopter.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aurian said:

Where is the mana coming from for the Module? 

No where, you're not using that. You're using two of those or two of the other to gain 4 energy per thopter summon

Lasraik likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm curious to see how it will be now and also excited. I'm going with Izzet Machinegun as my first standard deck until something better pops up.

Abaddon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Been testing Izzet Machinegun on Xmage and wow I was right about Cathartic Reunion being my favorite card from Kaladesh right now. It helps out so much.

I'm still torn on Dark Dwellers or Bedlam Revelers. The deck seems to do decent but of course without really knowing what the meta is going to be like it's hard to tell. I lost to ramp last night and won against a mirror and some Simic Artifact deck. And by Ramp I mean a very slow deck and I had no burn spells being drawn out lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, MTGZuby said:

Been testing Izzet Machinegun on Xmage and wow I was right about Cathartic Reunion being my favorite card from Kaladesh right now. It helps out so much.

I'm still torn on Dark Dwellers or Bedlam Revelers. The deck seems to do decent but of course without really knowing what the meta is going to be like it's hard to tell. I lost to ramp last night and won against a mirror and some Simic Artifact deck. And by Ramp I mean a very slow deck and I had no burn spells being drawn out lol.

I was running 1 DD 2 Rev, 1 of that new instant, 2 rev and 3 dd in side deck.

MTGZuby likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, BlutEntropy said:

I was running 1 DD 2 Rev, 1 of that new instant, 2 rev and 3 dd in side deck.

WHat do you think of Weaver of Lightning? He doesn't seem to be very good but I see him in a lot of Sideboards. I also put Flame Lash in sideboard and it's a really good surprise burn spell.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, MTGZuby said:

WHat do you think of Weaver of Lightning? He doesn't seem to be very good but I see him in a lot of Sideboards. I also put Flame Lash in sideboard and it's a really good surprise burn spell.

Stupidly good versus tokens and spirits. Basically says "I win, go fuck yourself"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now