Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Gathering4Magic

Peasant Cube

9 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, Gathering4Magic said:

Hey gang,

So, how many of you here are into Peasant Cube? I have one, and I have been working on it for years. Was wondering if we could start a discussion thread for all things Peasant Cube. Who's with me?

Been getting cards for a Peasant Cube for a while now.  One of those things I work on from time to time and stop, but come back to.  How's your list coming along?  Archetypes?  

@Lasraik, it is great! I've had it build for a few years now, but about once a year I pull it out, organize by color, and do an overview to see what has been working, what hasn't and tweak as necessary. Currently doing so now. The link to my cube is in my signature, and here is a link to the write-ups I'e done so far for the archetype in the Peasant Cube. Missing the last 4 because I got bogged down with college stuff when originally writing them, and now that college is done I'm working two jobs so haven't had much time to finish. The last four are Gruul aggro, Boros weenie (token aggro), selesnya midrange (kinda token weenie with enchantments & combat tricks), and a Simic Flash deck. Working on tweaking the cube has me interested in finishing the write-ups for it so hopefully I'll start cranking those put soon.