MTGMTB

Overwatch?

22 posts in this topic

Looking for some friends to play Overwatch on Xbox with, mostly competitive. My gamertag is GlitzyCross0003
. Leave yours below so I can add you.

Dunnar91

If you want to drink beer and crack jokes, I'm your guy.  If you want to win ... might be better off finding someone else :)

Jeremy likes this

A friend of mine did a Twitch video of it last night so I could get a good look at it.  Planning on getting it, but I will be on PC (Master Race ftw!).

On 9/30/2016 at 5:26 AM, Jazz said:

A friend of mine did a Twitch video of it last night so I could get a good look at it.  Planning on getting it, but I will be on PC (Master Race ftw!).

Yes. Unfortunately, I bought it without looking at my PC's Specs (generally, for the games I play, this isn't a problem). But, my computer can't run it. Fortunately, I was planning on making a desktop soon anyway, and have some money saved up to do that.

On 10/6/2016 at 4:47 AM, Jeremy said:

Yes. Unfortunately, I bought it without looking at my PC's Specs (generally, for the games I play, this isn't a problem). But, my computer can't run it. Fortunately, I was planning on making a desktop soon anyway, and have some money saved up to do that.

I, too, got it for my PC and fucked up. Everything else was ok, but my graphics card is shit. And I have a desktop. Time for an Asus ROG

On 11/5/2016 at 4:36 AM, Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 said:

Might be a little late to the party but I do enjoy a game of overwatch on the PC - my tag is Autolama#2817 if anyone wants to add me.

On 10/6/2016 at 4:47 AM, Jeremy said:

On 10/5/2016 at 8:54 AM, MTGZuby said:

I have it on PC. I'm down to play with some peeps when I get time.

On 9/30/2016 at 4:26 AM, Jazz said:

I'm up and running. Add me my dudes. My Battle.net is SilverSlash#1120

Edited by MTGMTB
Got gaming PC
Lasraik likes this

Seems like more and more people (YouTubers) are leaving games like Destiny and going over to Overwatch.  

I'm actually going back to Destiny.  Got a deal on the complete collection and am going to play with some friends.

BF and Overwatch are very good games and I would play them if my friends did.

Lasraik likes this

7 minutes ago, Dunnar said:

I'm actually going back to Destiny.  Got a deal on the complete collection and am going to play with some friends.

BF and Overwatch are very good games and I would play them if my friends did.

Come to PS4...

Dunnar likes this

Just now, Lasraik said:

Come to PS4...

You'll like this ... I'm getting a 2DS ... so I can play Pokemon and Mario Cart with my kids.

Lasraik likes this

Been playing a lot more Overwatch lately. The new event Year of the Rooster introduced Capture the Flag to the mix and I wish it was a regular game mode. I have not had this much fun in awhile with the game.

Lasraik likes this

On 1/29/2017 at 7:08 PM, MTGZuby said:

Been playing a lot more Overwatch lately. The new event Year of the Rooster introduced Capture the Flag to the mix and I wish it was a regular game mode. I have not had this much fun in awhile with the game.

A lot of the Destiny YouTubers I would watch are playing more Overwatch and rave about it

MTGZuby likes this

On 1/30/2017 at 11:26 PM, Lasraik said:

A lot of the Destiny YouTubers I would watch are playing more Overwatch and rave about it

It is a really fun casual game. Nice to be able to jump in a game or two and jump off. Works for people with limited time like me.