dylan

Cube Night?

13 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, dylan said:

I would really like to get a cube night going over on XMage where we run a custom cube, me and @Gathering4Magic both have custom cubes that we play, or we can play one of the built in cubes.

Any interest?

What kind of custom cube is this?

7 minutes ago, JesGolbez said:

What kind of custom cube is this?

Well, I have a Innistrad Plane cube and G4M has a Peasant Cube that he works on.

16 minutes ago, JesGolbez said:

So far, installing it was a bit of a chore and it wasn't downloading images...not the most user-friendly program, off the bat :(

I had some issues with it when I tried a few weeks ago too.  Will try again

4 hours ago, JesGolbez said:

So far, installing it was a bit of a chore and it wasn't downloading images...not the most user-friendly program, off the bat :(

1 hour ago, rainman said:

I got it installed fine, but still having trouble with the card images

The card images are a bit tricky. It will always say that there's some cards remaining, but all my card images show up after a restart of the client. I used magiccards.info as the source I used and also Mythic Spoiler for the Kaladesh cards at the time. It will never fully complete all of the images and it will always say that you are missing images, but it works just fine.

3 hours ago, BlutEntropy said:

I'd do it if xmage would ever actually you know... Download the installer with the files

I don't understand what you mean.

4 hours ago, dylan said:

The card images are a bit tricky. It will always say that there's some cards remaining, but all my card images show up after a restart of the client. I used magiccards.info as the source I used and also Mythic Spoiler for the Kaladesh cards at the time. It will never fully complete all of the images and it will always say that you are missing images, but it works just fine.

I don't understand what you mean.

When I download it there is no executable file that allowed to load the program.

And when typing this I finally got it to work.
I figured it out, the system was not opening the jar but extracting the files. I had to use a program to turn the jar into the .exe.

This happens a lot when you use an obscure OS or a legally cracked/dev version of windows.