Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Richyandrew

Nissa's humans

9 posts in this topic

ive played this deck over last weekend in a three way match against a b/w aggro heroic deck and a g/w control deck. i've won with this deck 2 times against them. i still feel something is missing or needed to be in the deck. here it is and  let me know what you think. also the deck is on tappedout.net if you want to play it and see what it needs. NISSA'S HUMANS DECK ON TAPPED OUT

Lasraik likes this

Maybe add a Tireless Tracker or Thraben Inspector and more removal?

233.jpg44.jpg

On 10/21/2016 at 7:02 PM, Lasraik said:

Remember, casual deck, lets keep it constructive please. 

Maybe add a Tireless Tracker or Thraben Inspector and more removal?

233.jpg44.jpg

I have a couple thraben inspectors but they are in another deck and I actually don't have tireless fracker. I'll check and see what other removals I could add on. 

On 10/21/2016 at 11:39 PM, Richyandrew said:

ive played this deck over last weekend in a three way match against a b/w aggro heroic deck and a g/w control deck. i've won with this deck 2 times against them. i still feel something is missing or needed to be in the deck. here it is and  let me know what you think. also the deck is on tappedout.net if you want to play it and see what it needs. NISSA'S HUMANS DECK ON TAPPED OUT

Hey Richy,

The one thing with deck building is consistency. We all need it in our decks. Here are some suggestions:

For the land base

Go up to 4 Evolving Wilds and cut the Blighted Steppe's. Mana fixing is always a good thing. If you're wanting to stay with 24 land total then drop both the plains and forests down to 8 and add in 4 Tranquil Expanse the green white tapland from oath of the gatewatch. Of course there are better green and white lands but if you're wanting to keep it cheap, go with those.

For your creatures

This needs work because it seems all over the place. If you're wanting to keep the human theme I would look at other human cards such as:

Thraben Inspector

Town Gossipmonger

Hamlet Captain

Inspiring Captain

Thalia's Lieutenant

Solider of the Pantheon

The type of deck this wants to be looks like it wants to be low costing and fast and overwhelm your enemies

Get rid of the life gain cards but if you really want life gain get 4 Blessed Alliance. Has a lot of utility for you. And since this is casual get rid of choking restraints and put in some pacifism if you want to stop your opponents creatures from doing anything, plus it's cheaper. Another good instant for you is the new Blossoming Defense.

Plus if you want to get cheeky with your friends, put in some Mana Tithe's and watch their faces as you counter their spells as white/green :D 

Lasraik and Abaddon like this

42 minutes ago, MTGZuby said:

Hey Richy,

The one thing with deck building is consistency. We all need it in our decks. Here are some suggestions:

For the land base

Go up to 4 Evolving Wilds and cut the Blighted Steppe's. Mana fixing is always a good thing. If you're wanting to stay with 24 land total then drop both the plains and forests down to 8 and add in 4 Tranquil Expanse the green white tapland from oath of the gatewatch. Of course there are better green and white lands but if you're wanting to keep it cheap, go with those.

For your creatures

This needs work because it seems all over the place. If you're wanting to keep the human theme I would look at other human cards such as:

Thraben Inspector

Town Gossipmonger

Hamlet Captain

Inspiring Captain

Thalia's Lieutenant

Solider of the Pantheon

The type of deck this wants to be looks like it wants to be low costing and fast and overwhelm your enemies

Get rid of the life gain cards but if you really want life gain get 4 Blessed Alliance. Has a lot of utility for you. And since this is casual get rid of choking restraints and put in some pacifism if you want to stop your opponents creatures from doing anything, plus it's cheaper. Another good instant for you is the new Blossoming Defense.

Plus if you want to get cheeky with your friends, put in some Mana Tithe's and watch their faces as you counter their spells as white/green :D 

thanks for the suggestions. i have yet to get any of the new kaladesh cards. only a couple of the cards you suggested i dont actually have but i can aquire them fairly easily

Abaddon and Lasraik like this

i have made some changes to the deck, the cards in the deck are from what i already have in my collection.

Instant (6)

Sorcery (2)

Enchantment (1)

Artifact (2)

Planeswalker (1)

Lasraik likes this

1 hour ago, Richyandrew said:

i have made some changes to the deck, the cards in the deck are from what i already have in my collection.

Instant (6)

Sorcery (2)

Enchantment (1)

Artifact (2)

Planeswalker (1)

You have no colorless sources, so you can't cast endbringer.

2 hours ago, BlutEntropy said:

You have no colorless sources, so you can't cast endbringer.

i forgot to type in westvale abbey and take away one land each from the plains and forest

3 minutes ago, Richyandrew said:

i forgot to type in westvale abbey and take away one land each from the plains and forest

For the correct hypergeometric distribution to cast end bringer on turn 6 you need 4 evolving wilds, 1 waste, 2 westvale, 4 aether hub with 2-4 traverse to give yourself a 32%~ chance of casting it by turn 10.

4 westvale it drops to 30ish% in 28 turns.

anything less it becomes a dead card.

With 2 westvale and no additional card draw and only 2 evolving, it will take you on average 38 turns to be able to drop it.