Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Pasanda

What series are you currently watching.

135 posts in this topic

On 8/20/2016 at 4:17 AM, Wolphard said:

Am watching New Girl with the mrs.. I don't see every episode, but it's surprisingly funny.

Saw the first season of Criminal Minds: Beyond Borders. Ambivalent about that, but it did take me back to Gary Sinise's CSI:NY. Saw bits'n'pieces of that when it originally aired, as it usually was on very late. So got the 1st 5 seasons of that to begin with. When I'm done with those 9 seasons, surely Criminal Minds & Vikings should have racked up a considerable amount of episodes to fall back on. :) (I read Thomas Gibson has been fired of CM, that sucks.)

Also have The Hollow Crown waiting and am indeed quite interested in Lucifer. Looks like it's a hoot.

I could not make it through all the seasons of Criminal Minds.  The show is depressing and some of the actors annoying.

On 11/10/2016 at 8:04 PM, Lasraik said:

Now that I'm done with Mad Men, my wife and I are watching Narcos on Netflix.  Pretty good stuff.

Narcos is really good. I got up to Season 4 of Mad Men and stopped. Like you I don't get the hype. The show is ok. I felt like I gave it more than a shot.

Right now I'm watching Shameless (US Version) and going to do a slow but steady marathon of Dragonball, Dragonball Z and finally watch Dragonball Super.

Lasraik likes this

Almost done with season two of Narcos.  Enjoying it quite a bit.  After I'm done I'll have to look it up and find out how much of it really happened.

I almost regret finishing Mad Men.  If you stopped after season 4 you aren't missing much.  There are some likable characters but the series finale was a bit of a let down.  So many people call it brilliant and genius but maybe I'm one of those people who just doesn't get it.

On 12/7/2016 at 9:04 AM, Pasanda said:

I must say that i'm appalled to come to this thread and not find ANYTHING about Westworld. Please tell me some of you are watching what must be the best thing on TV since GoT?

Haven't watched it yet, but Season 1 is in my que

On ‎09‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:00 PM, JesGolbez said:

Has anybody watched MARS? @Aurian has saved the episodes, and I'm curious if anybody has some feedback. 

Watched the first one a few weeks ago. Odd combination of documentary and drama, but has potential. It's great to hear Musk and his musings - not often we get such optimism, good intent and wealth in a human being.

JesGolbez likes this

On 12/9/2016 at 2:00 PM, JesGolbez said:

Has anybody watched MARS? @Aurian has saved the episodes, and I'm curious if anybody has some feedback. 

I saw the preview and it caught my attention.  It's another one of those shows I want to watch.  Currently watching 'The Americans' with the wife

JesGolbez likes this

5 hours ago, Pasanda said:

Watched the first one a few weeks ago. Odd combination of documentary and drama, but has potential. It's great to hear Musk and his musings - not often we get such optimism, good intent and wealth in a human being.

Thanks. Elon Musk seems like a total 'pie in the sky' guy, but he gets stuff done and has the ability to make these things happen

On 12/22/2016 at 8:48 AM, Jag said:

Man in the High Castle Season 2.  The concept is better than the show.  I only give it a 3/5 though.  Too many missed opportunities.

After watching season 1 I agree that the concept is better than the show.  Feel the same way about 'Stranger Things'

Just got caught up on 'The Americans' (season 4) and we tore through that series pretty fast.  Really good and made me wonder how much of the Cold War spy shit really happened or how much of it is exaggerated.