Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Lasraik

Leaked Amonkhet Images

12 posts in this topic

I wonder if the other set names are actual set names, or placeholders. Conquest of Power sounds pretty lame, but it is hard to glean the flavour and setting of the set just by that packaging.

17 minutes ago, JesGolbez said:

I wonder if the other set names are actual set names, or placeholders. Conquest of Power sounds pretty lame, but it is hard to glean the flavour and setting of the set just by that packaging.

Wizards released a press release about it, they were chumped up test images accidentally put on a survey.

5 hours ago, Aurian said:

He was already confirmed, wasn't he?

Aztec world coming up soon with Vraska? 

Atlantis**

Just now, BlutEntropy said:

Wizards released a press release about it, they were chumped up test images accidentally put on a survey.

Atlantis**

Yes, it was a rushed and hasty press release that really didn't say much :P

Atlantis, maybe, or Mayan-inspired...

3 hours ago, JesGolbez said:

Yes, it was a rushed and hasty press release that really didn't say much :P

Atlantis, maybe, or Mayan-inspired...

Nothings confirmed yet.

1 hour ago, BlutEntropy said:

Nothings confirmed yet.

Lack of enthusiasm is confirmed :ph34r:

11 hours ago, BlutEntropy said:

I'm never enthused by fuck ups.

Every set is leaked and that could be classified as a fuck up.  Spoilers (fuck ups) aren't leaked by Wizards, so you're never enthusiastic about spoilers?

7 hours ago, Lasraik said:

Every set is leaked and that could be classified as a fuck up.  Spoilers (fuck ups) aren't leaked by Wizards, so you're never enthusiastic about spoilers?

Actually most spoilers are from wizards directly, the pack thing was literally a careless mistake.

The leaks of people stealing packs and revealings cards I'm not enthused about, god book leaks I'm not, etc.

3 hours ago, BlutEntropy said:

Actually most spoilers are from wizards directly, the pack thing was literally a careless mistake.

The leaks of people stealing packs and revealings cards I'm not enthused about, god book leaks I'm not, etc.

They've shut down websites and sent YouTube channels and podcasts threatening legal action because of spoilers in the past.  IIRC they even banned a player for a spoiler about a year ago

3 hours ago, Lasraik said:

They've shut down websites and sent YouTube channels and podcasts threatening legal action because of spoilers in the past.  IIRC they even banned a player for a spoiler about a year ago

They even fired one of the highest level judges because he left his facebook open and there was a judge group that was sharing the god books for the entire new phyrexia block before the set was announced.