Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark_LifeBeginsAt20

About the channel

5 posts in this topic

For those of you who don't know me already this is a little bit about my channel LifeBeginsAt20.

I'm a fairly new Magic: The Gathering player having first started during Origins. Magic cards, specifically booster box openings and getting all the magic card info I can has become a bit of an obsessions these days so I thought I'd share it with you. Let’s talk a little about what this MTG channel is going to be all about!  

MTG Cubed - This is a major series for me on the channel. This series will cover the following in the Cube Format. What is a Cube? Cube building basics, How to play Cube, (Drafting methods and sealed) Tips and Tricks I picked up building mine, Useful resources, Why I built my cube and what is in mine along with Top 10 cards for Cube from releasing sets.

MTG Unboxings - This is a big part of what I do here, but will not be the entirety of the channel. I have a fun series of Booster Pack Friday where we look at what the Top Pick in draft. So watch this space!

If there is any video ideas that you'd like to see, don't hesitate to tell me. Open to all ideas.

Want to Get A Hold Of Me?

Email: Mark.LifeBeginsAt20@gmail.com
Twitter & Facebook: @LifeBeginsAt20

Thanks for Reading!

7 hours ago, Lasraik said:

For being a pretty new player I'm impressed you've caught on so fast and make some great Cubes

When I tend to like something, I go full on into it. There is still loads of room for improvement in my cube and to learn for sure, but its a start. Girlfriend even suggested to help build a 360 card pauper cube next! Knew there was a reason why I picked her! :P

First thing I need to do, just to though is try and build a standard deck in time for Gameday (if funds allow) as I'd quite like to try that out having never been to one.

Lasraik likes this

6 hours ago, Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 said:

When I tend to like something, I go full on into it. There is still loads of room for improvement in my cube and to learn for sure, but its a start. Girlfriend even suggested to help build a 360 card pauper cube next! Knew there was a reason why I picked her! :P

First thing I need to do, just to though is try and build a standard deck in time for Gameday (if funds allow) as I'd quite like to try that out having never been to one.

She suggested a Pauper cube?  Nice!

Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 likes this

2 hours ago, Lasraik said:

She suggested a Pauper cube?  Nice!

Came up during dinner while we were chatting about building and buying cards for a couple of budget standard decks to try FNM with and play with friends. I haven't even mentioned about making one in months! So I'm a happy boy over here ^^

Lasraik likes this