Rivals of Ixalan Prerelease: Kit Opening, Guide and MTG Deck Building Tips

By Mark_LifeBeginsAt20, 01/10/2018
  • 6 comments
Lasraik likes this

Rivals of Ixalan Prerelease is just around the corner and Wizards of the Coast have kindly sent me a prerelease kit to open up on the channel for you all! In this video there will be a prerelease guide for the day and deck building tips for you all. Plus I'll build a deck from the rivals of ixalan sealed pool I open up and there will be a deck tech for it at the end!

Let me know in the comments section below if you're going to pre-release this weekend. Are there any cards that you're hoping to open up? And if you are watching this after prerelease, let me know how you got on!

I've tried out a new style with the video, let me know if you enjoyed those elements! I have learnt a lot and certainly need to purchase more kit if I want to do more of this in the future.

Thank you all for watching!

Comments

What editing software do you use? I loved all the animations and text on the screen. I just dont really know how to do that stuff or else i would hahaha. I also loved the video bro! I will be sure to check more out!

Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 likes this

Share this comment

12 hours ago, MancaveMTG said:

What editing software do you use? I loved all the animations and text on the screen. I just dont really know how to do that stuff or else i would hahaha. I also loved the video bro! I will be sure to check more out!

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it! I use Adobe Premiere for editing and after effects for all of the motion graphics.

Share this comment

4 hours ago, Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 said:

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it! I use Adobe Premiere for editing and after effects for all of the motion graphics.

Where do you dl the after effects from?

Share this comment

4 hours ago, MancaveMTG said:

Where do you dl the after effects from?

you can get a 30 day free trial these days, but I get the adobe suite free through work so I'm pretty lucky! There are other ways to get it, but I'm not going to recommend doing that (for obvious reasons)

Share this comment

2 hours ago, Mark_LifeBeginsAt20 said:

you can get a 30 day free trial these days, but I get the adobe suite free through work so I'm pretty lucky! There are other ways to get it, but I'm not going to recommend doing that (for obvious reasons)

Sounds good, and i will be probably doing that going forward. Im wanting them to look as professional as possible. Thanks for the help!

Share this comment